There are many ways to get involved in the Dearborn Community Foundation’s (DCF) efforts to make a difference in Dearborn County.
• Become Aware: Learn more about how the Foundation helps donors achieve their charitable goals and the positive impact of the results.
• Volunteer: Offer to be a volunteer board or committee member.
• Be A Donor: Establish an endowment to support your favorite charitable organization or cause in perpetuity. … Or contribute to an existing fund. DCF can help donors make a difference for the charities or the issues they care about most.
• Share Ideas: Let the DCF staff and board members know about your ideas. Let us know what you think the charitable needs are in our community.
• Be A Sponsor: Individuals, organizations and businesses can provide sponsorship support or door-prize items for DCF’s annual golf scramble to raise funds to support Foundation operations.